NEW WORLD: COIN GOLD FARMING:
- Coin is a valuable currency in New World. Most items and gear ingame can be attained by trading via coins. From strong gears to health potions and cooking ingredients, the coin can get them all.
- Coin is the standard form of currency across Aeternum. It is used in most common transactions, unlike Azoth or Faction Tokens. Players can most easily view their current coin count in the Player Inventory screen.
- Save your time and let our professional boosters obtain the desired amount of coins for your character, fast and efficient!
- You will save more with a big amount placed:
We need the below information:
- Your ID and PW
- Access code
- Your character name and server
- Your faction name
- Using Coin: Coin can be spent at Trading Posts, to buy Housing, or Respec Attributes. It is also spent along with repair through durability mechanics.
- Gifting Coin: A player may give other players Coin by selecting the “Give Coin” option from the bottom of the Player Inventory screen.
- Receiving Coin: Players may receive coin in many different ways. They can be given coin, they can complete missions, they can kill enemies, or they can sell items in the trading post.
- Coin Limit: Coin is capped at 500,000.00
If you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us via message. We are online 24/7 and willing to help you. Don’t forget to check out our Facebook Fanpage or our website to see more content and Discount Event.