New World Gathering Skill Boosting
Gathering in New World is a core gameplay element in New World. Leveling up a Gathering Skill unlocks the ability to gather different, higher-level resources. Miners gather Stone and Ore, Skinners gather animal hides, Loggers gather wood, and Harvesters gather plants. As your skill at gathering increases, you also gain the ability to detect nearby valuable resources on your in-game compass and find special Rare Resources that can add special Perks to crafted items.
Every gathering profession in New World requires the use of tools. There are several tools used for different purposes.
- Fishing Pole – Used to fish
- Logging Axe – Used for logging
- Pickaxe – Used to mine ore
- Sickle – Used to harvest plants
- Skinning Knife – Used to skin animals
You can obtain tools in New World in one of 3 ways. First, you can craft basic tier-one tools at your camp. You can craft higher tier tools at the forge in a settlement using the Engineering crafting skill, and you can purchase tools at the trading stations in settlements. The tier of tools also determines which resources you can gather. The higher tier tools, and higher-level your gathering the higher tier resources you can gather. The tier of the item can be easily identified by the roman numeral on the icon of the item when you enter your inventory.
Gathering Trade Skill Boost Rewards:
- Leveling Gather Skills (Fishing, Harvesting, Logging, Mining, Skinning) to level 200 maximum.
- Unlock the ability to gather different, higher-level resources.
- You get more resources with higher ranks.
- All coins, materials, and loot that are left after the boost.
- Reaching the 200 level will give you NW achievement Master Lumberjack.
If you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us via message. We are online 24/7 and willing to help you. Don’t forget to check out our Facebook Fanpage or our website to see more content and Discount Event.