1. Why you need this service?
Low priority is a penalty administered when: A Dota 2 player has abandoned a game multiple times and been reported multiple times. Players in low priority will: Have longer than normal queue times, only be able to queue for unranked Single Draft, only play matches with other players in low priority, not receive any item drops, cause all players in party to enter low priority until they leave the party (They do not share the item drop penalty).
The only way to remove the Low Priority penalty is to win the required number of games in Single Draft mode. Steam Support may be able to help you address the underlying cause of the behavior that led to the penalty; ie, crashing issues.
2. What do you receive?
– Number of Low priority games you want us to boost
3. How Secure is our Service
– We highly recommend that to boost ~ 200 MMR / a day (with current MMR < 5000), and ~ 100 MMR / a day (with current MMR > 5000) for the smallest risk
– Boosters and we’re all in one team provide many game services for 7 years and know each other in the real life.
– Using the private and in-house network for the services.
4. We need below information
– We will need your login information to start the job that includes:
+ Steam verification code
+ 5 Back-up access codes
Contact us for more information about Back-up access codes
If you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us via message. We are online 24/7 and willing to help you. Don’t forget to check out our Facebook Fanpage or our website to see more content and Discount Event.
Check out our Facebook Fanpage to see more content and Discount Event.