Labyrinth Service is one of the best way to level up your character in Path of Exile. The Labyrinth is a randomly generated dungeon filled with traps, puzzles and monsters, culminating in a challenge against Izaro.
– All Service is done 100% manually (NO BOT) so your account is in safe hands.
– Please avoid logging in during the leveling process. This may disrupt the finishing time for the order.
We will need following information
- Account (E-mail Address linked to PoE)
- Character Name
Completing the Labyrinth for the first time unlocks a character’s Ascendancy class and points for the powerful Ascendancy skill tree. It also offers equipment enchantments and several unique items. After completing the first six Trials of Ascendancy, the player can enter the Aspirant’s Plaza through the Statue of the Goddess in the Sarn Encampment. The plaza has a waypoint that can be accessed from any act (it appears next to the hideout icon). The Plaza is where the player chooses which labyrinth to enter. The Labyrinth must be completed in one run without dying.
- The Labyrinth can be attempted as many times as desired.
- There are no waypoints. Upon death, players must resurrect in town and the current Labyrinth ends. Disconnecting, logging out, or exiting the game also ends the current Labyrinth. The Player will resurrect in the town of the act they came from.
- Players may not use town portals, except to leave. When using a portal, a warning message will confirm the choice to abandon the current Labyrinth. This portal will take the player to the Act 3 town, regardless of where it was entered.
- Any labyrinth specific items such as keys found must be used in the current Labyrinth. Like quest items, these items cannot be traded or moved to a stash. Unused items will be dropped (destroyed) when leaving the Labyrinth.
- The stash is accessible before each encounter with Izaro, and in the Ascendancy Chamber.